Every spring I get lots of emails asking for feedback on garden plans. It’s something I enjoy doing, and I especially love to be able to post it for all to see. I want to be able to help more people, so I’m going to stop trying to do all the work myself, and let you give each other feedback and suggestions.
To qualify, you must have a garden plan, a copy of your garden plan in picture format (.jpg .png .bmp) and photos of your garden. The photos can be from last year, or just pictures of your empty garden bed.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account.
- Send me an email with your details: username, email address, and topic (garden plan).
- I will approve your membership. If I do not receive an email within 72 hours, your membership will automatically be deleted.
- Login to the website and write, upload pictures, edit, and get your post ready to publish.
- When you are ready, email me so I can review and approve your post
Readers (including myself) will have the chance to make comments and give feedback. If you change/update the plan you I ask that you update the post so people can see the final product.
Things to include in your post:
- Name (first only is fine)
- Location (City, State)
- Color group (if you know it)
- Method (traditional, square foot, container, etc.)
- Picture the garden plan
- Photos of garden
- List of questions or concerns
You may include one link to a personal or informational blog in the introductory paragraph. However, links to affiliate or sales sites will not be included. I am happy to send traffic your way if you maintain a helpful blog or website, even if you sell or advertise there. However, I am not interested in articles written with keyword links to boost SEO traffic.
I hope that this will be fun, informative, and helpful for all!Happy gardening!