If you are interested in having your blog listed on my blogroll page, Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), including:
- Name (first only)
- Location (city and state)
- Gardening method (traditional, container, raised bed, square foot, etc.)
- Link to your blog
Submitting Your Garden Plans
- Create an account on my website–your membership will be submitted to me for approval.
- Send me an email (email@example.com) with your username and email address.
- I will approve your membership.I must receive the email within 72 hours or your membership will be deleted. This is a way that spammers and hackers try to obtain access, so I cannot allow accounts from those who won’t make personal contact with me.
- Once your account is approved, login to the website.
- Create a new post. Be sure to include the items listed below.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have finished and are ready for me to review and approve your post.
- I will add the Guest Post logo, make any necessary formatting adjustments, and set a date for the article to post on my website.
To include with your garden plan:
- Location (city, state)
- Planting By Color group
- First name (unless you wish to be anonymous)
- Link to your website/blog, optional (limit 1 link)*
- Short introductory paragraph
- Pictures of your garden (even if they are empty!)
- Picture of your garden plan. If you need help converting it from Excel to a .jpg format, you can email it to me and I’ll do it in Photoshop
- Questions you want answered
- Categories: Guest Posts, Garden Plans
- Tags: Not necessary unless you wish to use them
Let me know if you have trouble figuring anything out, I’m happy to help!Happy gardening!